Here's what other Ticketing Professionals like you have to say:
- "Attending the Ticketing Professionals Conference is always a highlight of my work calendar. I love the gathering of my tribe each year to talk ticketing, to connect with my peers and learn what’s happening in our industry.
Since attending the conference each year since 2009 I have gone from being slightly embarrassed about falling by accident into a career in box office, to feeling real pride that I am a Ticketing Professional! I love what I do and I enjoy being able to share ideas with like-minded professionals.
But it’s not just all the socialising and networking that I love. The information shared by each of the presenters has also been invaluable. Years after hearing Beth Aplin’s keynote address at the first conference I attended in 2009 I still ask the question she asked of us - “What are your burning issues?” I use this question frequently whenever I’m asked for data about customers or ticket sales. It still amazes me how this single question can help to focus the task asked of me and I stick to Beth’s guiding principle from her address that there’s no point in collecting data unless it’s to answer important questions.
So bring on the Ticketing Professionals Conference for 2014! I’ve got more burning issues to explore!" - Katinka van Ingen, Ticketing and Customer Services Manager, Sydney Festival
- "I wholeheartedly enjoyed the conference - focussed topics and great speakers. Recommended." - Stuart Buchanan, Founder, The Nest
- "The Ticketing Professionals Conference 2012 offered a wide range of relevant and engaging guest speakers. I was able to meet with and view the products of multiple ticketing suppliers and attend a training session with my preferred supplier. There were multiple opportunities for networking, reconnecting and developing new relationships with other ticketing professionals across Australia. Best of all I was able to take fresh new ideas back into the workplace - which my manager loved!" - Sarah Irwin, Venue Coordinator, Darebin Arts and Entertainment Centre
- "Thanks for a great conference in Sydney in 2013. I went not from Box Office but from Marketing and really enjoyed the experience and gained a real insight into box office systems the capabilities and how we can better improve what we do here at MPAC. But mostly it was the networking, putting faces to names and making real contacts and with so many great people." - Alison Pinder, Marketing Manager, Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
- "I had a great time speaking at Ticketing Professionals Conference 2012. It was well organised and informative about all aspects of the changing ticketing eco-system. I especially enjoyed the insightful talks on social media marketing and new ways of funding events." - Rebekah Campbell, Founder & CEO, Posse
- "The Ticketing Professionals Conference is Australia's only dedicated event for all things ticketing. it's a great place to learn about the latest technology and policy changes that might help make your life easier." - Suzanne Daley, Policy & Programs Director, Live Performance Australia
- "The Ticketing Professionals Conference is a great opportunity to network, learn more about this fabulous industry and share your thoughts and ideas with like-minded colleagues." - Tina Rettke, Customer Services Manager, Geelong Performing Arts Centre
- "Enta Australasia has been a supporter of the Ticketing Professionals Conference since its inception and is proud to be the Platinum sponsor for both 2013 and 2014. It is a great opportunity for our industry to get together and discuss the latest innovations, a chance to network with our peers and to share our experiences. It is vital in sustaining a vibrant industry." - John Godwin, Managing Director, Enta Australasia
- "Tickets.com have been a major sponsor of the Ticketing Professionals Conference since it's inception. We have found it to be an extremely beneficial event where Industry Professionals can discuss developments and challenges in the industry. We intend to continue our support of this event into the future and highly recommend it to all ticketing industry professionals." - David Borg, General Manager (Asia Pacific), Tickets.com
- "Have been involved since day 1 as supporter, sponsor, speaker, delegate, exhibitor. It is the prime opportunity in the Australian and regional marketplace to bring together a wide range of industry professionals, like minded colleagues and more. Highly recommend it and will continue to support it. Come along and learn!!" - Ian English, Managing Director, TicketServ Asia Pacific Pty Ltd
Ticketing Professionals Conference 17-19 February 2014 Brisbane
Northern Australian Regional Performing Arts Centres Association
acknowledges the support of 2014 sponsors and supporters